On June 21, 2007 at 1pm US/Eastern, I’ll be giving an online seminar titled Using Images with Drupal. Drupal has a wide variety of methods and modules for uploading, storing, and displaying images. This seminar will help you decide which approaches best meet the needs of your site. It covers:
- Creating image nodes with the Image module.
- Associating Image nodes to posts with Image Attach.
- Embedding images in content with Image Assist.
- Adding image fields to custom node types.
- Using multiple images and/or multiple image fields.
- Automatically formatting image fields with the imagecache module.
- Controlling image field display.
- Showing multiple images on a page with dynamic “previous/next” links.
- Using Views to display images in node lists.
- Associating images with categories with Taxonomy Image.
This event will be live with interactive audio, screen casting, and Q&A. Space is limited. Register now at http://druplinars.com/using-images-drupal.